Monday 17 June 2013

Week 7!

What an exciting week we had last week. On Friday night we had our school disco. The theme was BRIGHT COLOURS!! We had lots of fun dressing up in bright colours and some of us even spray painted our hair!! Room 3 had lots of time dancing and seeing our friends. Mr Pearse was even wearing a funny clown wig! Take a look at some of our photos from the disco.

We have had lots of new friends join our class lately! Welcome to Lucian, Matthew, Carlin and Hannah. We are so glad you have joined our class :)

We are looking forward to a FANTASTIC Week 7! School Disco! on PhotoPeach

5 comments:

  1. I like your colourfull hair - Bethany

    I like the spray paint in your hair - Demi

    I like the wigs - Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your disco looks awesome - Eric

    What kind of music did you have - Brooke

    Pinehill School
    Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good dancing Room 3! Jasmine
    Did you dance to cool music? Scarlett
    I love the photos of you in there. Jake
    I hope u were grooving! Cameron E
    I like your cool clothes- Cameron.S

    Thanks for putting it on your blog.

    From Room 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rooms 7&11.

    We grooved to Gangnam Style, Party Rock and Barbie Girl.

    From Room 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello buddies

    I like your dance (Ruiha)
    I like your hair because I like the colour spray in it (Brooke)
    The crown was pretty! (Zara)
    I like your hair because it was colourful (Rome)
    I like the hair with the stripes (Tyler)
    I like your clothes, they were bright (Hannah)

    Was your disco at night?

    Bye for now.
    Broadlands School - Room 4

    ReplyDelete