Wednesday 25 February 2015

Special CRAZY CLOWN Visitors!

Team Toru had the most awesome surprise today at ALPs time.  Two very funny clowns in a CRAZY CAR came to visit us... they were ringing a bell and wearing colourful wigs.  Their car was very unusual!!!  It was a balloon car and it goes super fast according to Mrs Pearse!  Check out these fabulous photos...







After getting up close to the car we decided to write our stories about our special visitors!  Here are just some of the stories written by Team Toru authors!

Joshie - 
I like the crazy ute and Mrs Reisima and the ute is funny.  My head is going to explode off.

Corban -
The crazy car is funny.  Mrs R and Mrs P are wearing wigs.  The car is made out of balloons.

Sascha -
I have a crazy car in my room.

Keyshia -
The car is in our class.

Sophie -
I really like the car.

Eraihia -
The car is crazy.

Ella -
I like the clown mobile.

Stasia -
I love the balloons.

Abi - 
I like the colourful car and the clowns and the car is made out of balloons and I like it.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome, so glad Josh managed to keep his head in one piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous school, that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete